Enjoy Year-Round Comfort & Peace of Mind with an Annual Customer Service Agreement
To keep your heating and air conditioning system running efficiently, we recommend signing up for our Customer Service Agreement. One low annual fee includes preventative maintenance, priority scheduling, a free 1-inch filter – plus a 15% discount on repairs.
If you enjoy being able to rely on your air conditioning and heating equipment to keep your home comfortable all year long, then our annual customer service agreement will be of interest to you. When you are an annual maintenance customer, your equipment will be properly maintained and working at its highest efficiency. This will result in an extended lifespan for both your air conditioning and heating systems. Plus, if your system does break down, you will receive priority service and a discount of 15% on any repair charges, giving you the peace of mind you’re looking for.
Advantages to an Annual Customer Service Agreement
- Avoid the inconvenience and discomfort of breakdowns
- Reduce your energy bills
- Have peace of mind concerning health and safety
- Discounted repair charges
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Priority service if you ever have a problem
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your equipment is working safely and efficiently for one low annual fee.
Even if we didn’t install your system, you can still take advantage of this money-saving offer.
Call Nero today to sign up for our Customer Service Agreement!
Services You Receive at Each Maintenance Visit
Here is the list of equipment we check and the services we perform for our residential AC and heating maintenance program customers. The items in the air conditioning and heating columns are performed at each inspection (once or twice a year, depending on your package).
- Check condenser coil and clean
- Inspect automatic blower control
- Check operating pressures for refrigerant
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check safety control where applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motor
- Check condensate drain
- Clean or replace air filter (as needed)
- Lubricate all moving parts as needed
- Check for correct airflow
- Check starting capabilities
- Check thermostat heating anticipators
- Check all drain levers (sinks/tubs)
- Oil and check the fan motor bearings
- Check exposed ductwork
- Safety check of low voltage wiring
- Adjust fan limit control switch
- Add algaecide
- Check and record heat amps
- Check drain pan
- Adjust on-off control and set differential
- Check transformer’s output
Flush drain line
Rebates and Incentives
Energize Connecticut helps you save money and use clean energy. It is an initiative of the Energy Efficiency Fund, the Connecticut Green Bank, the State and your local electric and gas utilities with funding from a charge on customer energy bills. A new heating, AC or water heating system may be eligible for rebates.
Contact Nero Today
No heat? No AC? We’re available 24/7 for emergency repairs – call (203) 248-8110.
Our Service Areas
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 am-4 pm
- East Haven
- New Haven
- North Branford
- North Haven
- Old Lyme
- West Hartford
- West Haven